holly homemaker

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Homemade Laundry Detergent and Household Cleaning Products

A good friend helped me get going with these! If you're looking to "go green" and you love saving money, check this out!

-I keep a long wooden spoon and measuring cups in my laundry room so I can easily stir and measure the detergent
-I use spray n wash to target stains before washing them

Cleaning Products:

There are more I am in the process of trying, but here are three that I currently use and really like:


Here are a few things to keep in mind:
-you can buy 32 oz spray bottles for around $2.97 at grocery stores, home improvement stores...
-use up the store bought cleaners you have on hand so that you're not wasteful...
-though these cleaners are not made with harsh chemicals, we still need to keep them away from children; label spray bottles so the kids will know to not drink or spray on themselves or others...

No comments:

Post a Comment